Axidex is based in Pretoria and has a wide footprint in South Africa with more than a decade of experience in the B-BBEE arena.
Axidex is a Level 3, 51% black owned company with extensive Law and Financial expertise enabling us to see to your every need . . .
Scorecard points are elevated by the Axidex optimisation process.
The outcome is that the points on your BE scorecard will grow from a low level, i.e. Level 8 to a Level 2 in the shortest space in time at the lowest possible cost to company . .
The most obvious solution to black ownership, is to sell a portion of shares to a black individual, depending on the availability of black investors at the time.
However, you may decide to register an Empowerment Trust. Typically 15-18 points are cored while addressing ownership status. The reason for your decision may be because . . .
- IRBA & SANAS Verification Management
- Vendor Profiling
- Compliance Services
- Empowerment Software Solutions for Large Businesses
news flash - new codes coming!
With the New Codes of Good Practice (2012), to be approved, preparation is vital.
It will not be uncommon for a Level 4 BEE contributors (i.e. 69%) under Old Codes to drop to a non-compliant level (i.e. 39%).
Keep in mind that, should you do no more than you do currently to increase your BEE score and you comply to ALL the criteria listed below, the following decreases will affect you immediately:
- Current level 4 score cards are future level 7 score cards; and
- Current Level 8 score cards are future NON-compliant score cards; and should you be penalised with two levels down,
- Current Level 4 score cards with less than 70%, will be NON-compliant score cards; and
- Current score cards scoring more than 95% on the score card, will drop to an unsafe, low, level 4 at 80%.